Our Winter Concert
If you have raffle items to donate please email the item name, description, and donor to email@example.com
Mike created a form to request raffle items from organizations and businesses. You can download the form here.
For a calander of events, day-of communications, and internal social media style sharing we'll be transitioning from the TeamUp app to the Band app this year. To join click the links below:
The band is chartering three task teams this year to engage the talent in our band:
- Event Planning
- Marketing & Fundrasing
- Communications & Technology
The Philadelphia Freedom Band is funded by our donors and members like you. Member dues are currently set at $25 per season or $50 per year. Dues help us pay for music, rehearsal space, our concert venues, and other operating costs to the band.
You can pay your dues via the following options:
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org as a 'Friends or Family' transaction (free for both user, and receiver). Using our 'Donate' button will result in fees for the band.
- Venmo to @philadelphia-freedomband with a note to include your e-mail in the message area of the transaction. This is free for the band.
- Check (see Wayne at rehearsal)
- Cash (see Wayne at rehearsal)
- Credit/Debit card (see Wayne at rehearsal). This results in a 2.65% fee for the band.
The Philadelphia Freedom Band board helps lead the band and coordinate events throughout the year. If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or special needs please feel free to reach out to any member of the board.
Erin Worrell, President and Oboist
Matt Craven, Vice-President, Librarian, and Trumpeter
Gene Terry, Secretary and Saxophonist
Wayne Cornett, Treasurer and Clarinetist
Emily Maroni, Member At Large (focus on Social Media Communications) and Clarinetist
Keith Riegel, Member At Large (focus on Marching Band) and Trumpeter
Alan Verostick, Member At Large and Trombonist
Your Section Leaders
Flutes: Stefan Hoimes
Reeds: Shaun Hillard
French Horns: Bryan Shay
Trumpets: Heather Ribeling
Low Brass: Alan Verostick
Percussion: Mel Regn
If you're a new member please fill out our form on the 'Join Us' page. Once you fill out the page you'll receive an email with more info on the band. Feel free to come to rehearsal and don't worry about music! Just bring yourself and your instrument. If you don't have an instrument but you're interested in playing you can always contact us at email@example.com